PRODUCT CARE + MAINTENANCE
- To clean simply wipe it with a soft damp cloth. Water can damage/dry out leather over time, so ensure the cloth is damp.
- For marks or dirt, use a genuine leather cleaner.
- To keep your leather earrings in the best condition it is recommended to hang them up or lay them flat for storage.
- Store your jewelry outside of the bathroom and away from any water, makeup or hair products.
- To fix a bent earring, flattened the earring with a barely warm iron by covering it with a cloth and lightly steaming the leather part of the earring (avoid the hooks) to flatten it.
- We do not recommend using essential oils on your leather jewelry.
COW HORN CARE:
- Jewelry made out of cow horn materials are extremely durable and require little effort in caring for them.
- Even with cow horn, we recommend avoid wearing when swimming or showering, and storing in humid environments.
- Store these pieces in a dry, cool area, avoiding exposure to direct sunlight or harsh heat.
- Do not wear your metal jewelry in the shower or swimming. Water can be very harsh on metals.
- Avoid storing brass and other metals in the bathroom or humid environments. Humidity is very bad for metals and will cause them to tarnish.
- We recommend using a non-abrasive jewelry cleaner on your metal jewelry. Always make sure to wipe off with water and dry your jewelry completely after cleaning.
- Do not use products that contain alcohol, this can ruin the finish.
- For tarnished jewelry, mix together baking soda, lemon juice and water. Scrub it on the jewelry with a soft cloth or toothbrush, wipe off, and dry.
- You can buff your jewelry with a soft cloth to give it a nice finish.
THANK YOU FOR GIVING HOPE WITH EACH PURCHASE OF DUHOPE PRODUCTS.
WHEN WE EMPOWER WOMEN, LIVES CHANGE.